Thank you very much for participating in the Longevity Bangle contest. I was able to receive 387 correct entries. Sorry it took some time because I had to manually encode all the names, cut them out, fold them, before dropping them in this vase.
Before I announce the winner, here are the correct answers:
- The French maid uniform is the FETISH of the businessman.
- The OPM designer is not a fashion designer but an ACCESSORY designer.
- The Tell Me..... how much is your "Utang" designer owes his fabric supplier SEVEN hundred thousand pesos.
- The KEY to Success father who abandoned his two children is a HAIR stylist.
- Last April 2010, FP went to ICELAND with some friends.
- The celebrity boyfriend spent ONE million pesos when he went shopping with his BILMOKO girlfriend.
- FP feels NEUTRAL about Anne Hathaway's Lanvin, Oscar de la Renta and Tom Ford outfits during the Academy Awards.
- The Quits na Tayo writer offered several PRESS RELEASES in exchange of his outstanding cell phone bill.
- The Hail to the Queen Chapter 2 story took place in the USA.
- The World's Biggest Liar said that he was off to LOS ANGELES where in fact he was spotted in a bar the same night
- One of the guidelines in posting comments is that INITIALS are not allowed.
- One of FP's closest friends is SATCHA MITCHELL (no initials please).
- The mystery word is FASHION PULIS (use the first letter of each answer).
And the winner is . . . . .
Miss Caroline Gordiel
Congratulations Caroline! You will receive an email from me as to how you can claim your prize. I am still waiting for the Kanebo Impress Granmula gift boxes to be delivered to me before I pick the names of the winners. Please stay tuned for updates. =)