1. Apples and apple cider vinegar or ACV helps in cleansing the colon
- Many advanced colon-cleansing protocols include whole apples, apple sauce, apple juice, or apple cider vinegar (ACV) because this simple fruit is a powerful cleansing food. High in fiber, a nutrient that is already widely known to promote healthy digestion, apples are also rich in pectin, a carbohydrate compound that acts as a thickening agent inside the gut. When taken in therapeutic doses, pectin can help root out built-up toxins in the colon and strengthen the intestinal lining.
2. Avocados are good in cleansing the colon.
- For everyday colon cleansing, avocados are another great option for detoxification and digestion. Like apples, avocados are rich in fiber, and include both soluble and insoluble varieties at a ratio of about one to three, which is quite unique. As it turns out, insoluble fiber is the type that promotes healthy bowel movements and cleanses the colon, effectively reducing one's overall risk of developing colon cancer. Also important is the avocado's soluble fiber content, which is essential for absorbing water and binding with other digested substances to help them easily move through the digestive tract. This mechanistic "gelling" effect also helps maintain bowel regularity in its own unique way, and prevents the toxic build up that can lead to irregularity and constipation.
3. An all-natural supplement that promotes colon cleansing!
- Comparing FatOut with other slimming supplements, FatOut’s strength is its ability to really help clean the colon and get rid of the waste as it is easily taken out of our system. With FatOut, you will experience the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula which cleanses the colon and burn down fats for a healthier and sexier you.
FatOut is an all-natural supplement that helps out in losing weight and making sure the body is healthy. No bad side effects. No palpitations, no sleepless nights, no diarrhoea effect! Although it is always helpful and healthier to exercise so you can lose weight, FatOut can help you shred those extra fats without extensive exercise.
With the unique blend of Pu’er Tea Extract that eliminates hard-to-digest fats, Aloe Vera Powder which aids in detoxifying the body, Alfalfa which nourishes the digestive system, Oat Fiber which controls the appetite, together with the powerful Green Tea Extract which is best known for its effective aid with weight loss as it burns and shreds fats by speeding up metabolism and the Psyllium Husk being responsible for cleansing the colon by sweeping away the toxins in our body. These amazing blends make losing weight, staying fit and being healthy; effective and easy. All of which makes up the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula that helps in losing weight even without extensive exercise! Stand Out with FatOut.
FatOut is high content 100% Pure extract of Pu’er Tea, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Oat Fiber, Green Tea and Psyllium Husk that is made more effective than powdered ingredients. It is a product of extensive research and development that guarantees top quality and excellent promising health results which makes it absolutely different from other supplements.
Note that, FatOut is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
FatOut should be taken daily, before every meal, preferably with a warm glass of water. FatOut is SRP P125.00 per capsule available at all Mercury Drug, Watsons and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide