1. Get your Fiber on!
- Fiber-rich food is a great choice for a healthy colon. Eating a good amount (about 25-35 grams daily) of high-fiber foods like raspberries, bananas, prunes, peas, broccoli, beans, celery and whole-wheat pasta is a great start to cleanse the body. Other fiber-rich whole grains include brown rice, whole-wheat and whole-wheat breakfast cereals. Fiber keeps food waste moving along your digestive track, which helps your intestines stay squeaky clean and can decrease your risk for diverticular disease.
2. Don’t hold it in, let it all out when you need to!
- If you feel a bowel movement is coming, head for the bathroom and let it go. If you try to hold it in, built-up fecal matter can release toxins into your body, which has the potential to cause diverticulosis and IBS. Regular bowel movement is one of the many ways your colon keeps itself clean and healthy.
3. Drink loads of water all day, every day!
- Inadequate hydration can lead to a build-up of toxins in the body. As those toxins accumulate, the risk for constipation, bloating, gas, IBS and fatigue increases. If you're trying to keep your colon healthy, try to drink eight eight-ounce glasses of water in a day to cleanse your body. It is not only good for your health but definitely good for your digestion.
4. Exercise is good for your colon’s health!
- When you're trying to keep your colon healthy, exercise is a huge part of the equation. By increasing blood flow and circulation through exercise, your colon (and entire gastrointestinal system) gets more oxygen. This may help ward off colon cancer and other diseases. Your fitness routine doesn't need to be extreme. Stretching, doing yoga or walking for 10-15 minutes a day is sufficient to help keep your colon healthy.
5. Make your colon’s health stand out with FatOut!
- Comparing FatOut with other slimming supplements, FatOut’s strength is its ability to really help clean the colon and get rid of the waste as it is easily taken out of our system. With FatOut, you will experience the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula which cleanses the colon and burn down fats for a healthier and sexier you.
FatOut is an all-natural supplement that helps out in losing weight and making sure the body is healthy. No bad side effects. No palpitations, no sleepless nights, no diarrhoea effect! Although it is always helpful and healthier to exercise so you can lose weight, FatOut can help you shred those extra fats without extensive exercise.
With the unique blend of Pu’er Tea Extract that eliminates hard-to-digest fats, Aloe Vera Powder which aids in detoxifying the body, Alfalfa which nourishes the digestive system, Oat Fiber which controls the appetite, together with the powerful Green Tea Extract which is best known for its effective aid with weight loss as it burns and shreds fats by speeding up metabolism and the Psyllium Husk being responsible for cleansing the colon by sweeping away the toxins in our body. These amazing blends make losing weight, staying fit and being healthy; effective and easy. All of which makes up the revolutionary Sweep and Shred Formula that helps in losing weight even without extensive exercise! Stand Out with FatOut.
FatOut is high content 100% Pure extract of Pu’er Tea, Aloe Vera, Alfalfa, Oat Fiber, Green Tea and Psyllium Husk that is made more effective than powdered ingredients. It is a product of extensive research and development that guarantees top quality and excellent promising health results which makes it absolutely different from other supplements.
Note that, FatOut is not a medicinal drug and should not be used to treat the symptoms of any disease.
FatOut should be taken daily, before every meal, preferably with a warm glass of water. FatOut is SRP P125.00 per capsule available at all Mercury Drug, Watsons and other leading drugstores and supermarkets nationwide
Source: Available upon request.