Image courtesy of www.poctos.com
After munching a lot of the snack, one of the reporters shook the bag of popcorn. When the reporter opened the bag, a dead cockroach surfaced amidst the kernels. All the while, the reporter was enjoying the bag of infested popcorn. After the incident, the reporter started to vomit, felt discomfort, and suffered from a bad tummy.
Whether the physical effects were triggered by the psychological suggestion, we will not know. The only thing for sure is that the reporter will be extra careful whenever snacks will be offered by any network. Of course, this incident is not a good way to start the publicity of the latest and grandest brainchild of the newly hired bigwigs of the network.